Mallaun, Josef; Mag. Prof.
Schedler, Maria; BEd MSc. Prof.
Schroffenegger, Thomas; BEd Dipl.-Päd. Prof.
Pädagogische Hochschule Tirol
Pädagogische Hochschule Wien
This project builds on the predecessor project on SCHOOL@MUL 1.2 (https://www.ph-online.ac.at/kphgraz/wbLDB.detailLeistung?pOrgNr=1&pIdentNr=&pLstNr=784) and will be further developed in the following areas and contents
– Ongoing expansion and testing of the workshop programme and the number of visits for primary school classes in cooperation with the school supervisory authorities
– Integration and evaluation of LeLeO in teacher training at the KPH Graz (e.g. by means of a compulsory optional subject)
– Development and evaluation of further training courses offered by the KPH Graz for teachers in LeLeO
– Establishment of cooperation with companies in the region that are involved in the LeLeO programme as additional mediators of job descriptions etc.
– Establishment of an accompanying programme for families and thus increased involvement of parents as well
– Extension of LeLeO services to the under-6 age group through cooperation with an educational institution for elementary education, taking into account the issue of transition between kindergarten and primary school
– Continued impact research and description of the model for dissemination or transfer to other sites