Als Forschungsmethode wird das teilstrukturierte Interview herangezogen.
This has motivated us to establish a Partnership for Initial Entrepreneurship Teacher Education (PIETE) which will:
(1) create a scalable framework that allows to develop a sound understanding on the functionality, educational priorities and institutions necessities of ITE educators and teacher training centres of higher education,
(2) directly sensitize 30+ ITE educators for the merits of entrepreneurial competence development through a serious of 6 workshops in 3 countries,
(3) create a comprehensive Teaching Compendium for use in ITE that is structurally rooted on EntreComp and put it to practice among 90+ ITE students,
(4) create an online Test Center that allows to assess the EE understanding of pre-service teacher trainers involving 30+ ITE educators,
(5) design, construct and conduct a study that will assess the EE conception of 100+ ITE educators in teacher training institutions of various European countries and generate new scientific results,
(6) establish a European Good Practice Collection that showcases 10+ outstanding examples for the realisation of EE within ITE,
(7) make a significant contribution to add an operational dimension to EntreComp,
(8) maximise the exploitation of the project’s outputs and outcomes by widely disseminating them to approximately 5.000+ individuals via an interactive project website and the implementation of a comprehensive dissemination strategy.